Wednesday October 28, 2020
"Scan PDF to DWG Conversion
with new Print2CAD 2022 Ultimate"
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM New York Time EDT
16:00 - 16:30 London Time (BST)
17:00 - 17:30 Berlin Time (CEST)
"PDF to DWG Conversion with new Print2CAD 2022 Ultimate"
In our free Webinar we will teach you how you can convert PDF from Scan into full editable DWG drawing you can import in all CAD systems.
You will learn the following PDF to CAD techniques:
1. New Raster 2 Vector Functions in Pritn2CAD Ultimate
- Vectorization of Architectural Front Pictures
- Center Line Tracing for Architectural Scans
- Curves Recognition in Center Line Tracing
- Vectorized Raster Image as Background in DWG
- Raster 2 Vector Coordinates Adjustment
2. New DWG Post-Processor in Pritn2CAD Ultimate
- Interactive Circle/Arc Recognition
- Interactive OCR Error Correction
- Interactive Coordiantes Calibration
3. New Data Reduction Functions in Pritn2CAD Ultimate
- Polyline Verticies Cleaning and Connection
- Artificial Intelligence Polyline Generation
- New OCR of non-native Text functions
- New Calibration Points functions
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 380
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2020 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, AzubiCAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of Expert Robotics Inc.. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.