Print2CAD 2022 - Reference Manual
BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 380
Clearwater, FL 33755
§ 1 Primary Obligations
1. The CADdirect™ Software may be activated and used on one computer only. It may not be activated on multiple computers (excluded Network Floating Licenses or Hardlock Versions) used by different people simultaneously.
2. End Licensees agree not to alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the Software Application. End Licensees will not copy the Licensed Software except:
(i) as necessary to read the Software Application from the media into the memory of a computer solely for the purpose of executing it on a single machine (whether a stand-alone computer or a workstation component of a multi-terminal system), or
(ii) to create an archival copy. End Licensees agree that any such copies of the Software Application shall contain the same proprietary notices which appear on, and in the Software Application.
3. End Licensees may not install, access or otherwise copy or use the Software Application except as expressly authorized by this Agreement.
End Licensees may not distribute, rent, loan, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the Software Application, or any rights granted in this Agreement, to any other person without the prior written consent of Licensee.
End Licensees may not install or access, or allow the installation or access of, the Software Application over the Internet for the purposes of making the Software Application available to third parties, including, without limitation, use in connection with a Web hosting or similar services.
End Licensees may not modify, translate, adapt, arrange, or create derivative works based on the Software Application for any purpose.
End Licensee may not utilize any equipment, device, software, or other means designed to circumvent or remove any form of copy protection used by Licensee or its licensors in connection with the Software Application, or use the Software Application together with any, authorization code, serial number, or other copy protection device not supplied by Licensee or its licensors.
End Licensees may not use or export the Software Application outside of the country of purchase for any reason.
End Licensees acknowledge that the Software Application is the confidential information of Licensee and its suppliers, and End Licensees agree that under no circumstances may End Licensees disclose the Software Application to any third party.
Title to and ownership of the intellectual property rights associated with the Software Application and any copies remain with BackToCAD Technologies, LLC USA and its suppliers.
4. In no event shall Licensee or its suppliers be liable in any way for indirect, special or consequential damages of any nature, including without limitation, lost business profits, or liability or injury to third persons, whether foreseeable or not, regardless of whether Licensee or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. You are not entitled to loan, rent, nor to use it as the basis for software programs of your own.
6. BackToCAD Technologies, LLC USA expressly forbids the use of CADdirect™ Software in applications or systems in which, as far as it is possible to judge, malfunctions of this software can be expected to cause physical damage or injury resulting in death. You may only use the program in an environment of this kind at your own risk. BackToCAD Technologies, LLC USA shall not assume any liability whatsoever for damages or losses due to such prohibited use.
7. A guarantee shall only be granted for faults claimed within six (6) months of the purchase of CADdirect™ license. Obvious defects in the software must be specified within four (4) weeks of their discovery. If the software is defective, BackToCAD Technologies, LLC USA shall be entitled, at its own decision, to either supply a replacement or return the purchase money.
8. You are strongly advised to test new software thoroughly in an uncritical environment before putting it to actual use. You shall bear the entire risk of being able to use the program for your intended purpose.
9. The District Court of Clearwater, Florida USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising from or related to this contract. Only substantive US law shall be applicable to this contract.
10. The CADdirect™ Software may not be made available to third parties who have connections to a data conversion service provider, an applications service provider or similar company; nor may it be used in a company for the purpose of offering services to third parties in the area of data conversion.
11. The rights granted to you by this license shall not imply that any rights are granted to third parties.
§ 2 Copyrights
Based on IntelliCAD 2003-2020, Copyright © IntelliCAD Technology Consortium. All rights reserved.
Based on ODA™ for .dwg files 2003-2020 by Open Design Alliance. All rights reserved.
Revulytics, Copyright © Revulytics Inc.
CodeMeter, Copyright © WIBU Inc.
SoftwareKey, Copyright © SoftwareKey Inc.
DWG is the native and proprietary file format for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
"CADdirect" is Trademark of BackToCAD Technologies, LLC, USA
"Print2CAD" is Trademark of BackToCAD Technologies, LLC, USA
"BackToCAD" and “Back2CAD” is Trademark of BackToCAD Technologies, LLC, USA
"Kazmierczak" is Registered Trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH, Germany
"DeepView" is Registered Trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH, Germany
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 380
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2020 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, AzubiCAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of Expert Robotics Inc.. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.